Thick-Thin Comb (Neem Tree or Indian Lilac - Azadirachta indica)
Great for massaging the scalp to increase blood flow, with natural wooden fibres conditioning hair by coating the shaft with natural oils.
- Thin or Fine tooth - Smooth combing action. These tend to be normally used to settle hair in place
- Wide or Thick-tooth - This form carries thicker teeth to allow for bigger amounts of hair to pass through. It’s ideal for detangling curly or extra thick hair, as well as combing through damp hair.
Neem Wood Properties
Neem wood is an ancient tree with amazing medicinal characteristics. A perfect comb to shape curly and knotty hair. For people looking for the ultimate in styling control, the comb allows great precision styling. Made from Neem tree or Indian Lilac (Azadirachta indica) this comb is extremely durable and long-lasting. As you comb the hair, it gently massages the scalp, increases blood circulation, stimulates the scalp and releases natural oils that make hair healthy. It retains the natural freshness in the scalp for a long time.
Benefits of Neem Wood Comb
- A natural antiseptic
- Controls hair loss and dandruff
- Prevents growth of microbes
- Natural, non-invasive and herbal way of keeping your hair healthy
L X B - 6 x 2 inches
Weight - 12.54 grams
*The wood used for making these combs is sourced only from Ecologically Managed Forests.
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's colour may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please do not clean with hot water.
3. Please allow 0.5-2 cm difference due to manual measurement
We Also Recommend
Pocket-Sized Travel Comb (Neem Tree or Indian Lilac - Azadirachta indica)
Curl Comb for thick, curly or tangled hair (Neem Tree or Indian Lilac - Azadirachta indica)