erdaRETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
If you have ended up on this page because an item you bought from www.erda.co.nz is causing you issues, then we apologize – you will find all the answers below to help get you back on track.
If you are just checking us out before purchasing an item from our online store, then read on – you will hopefully gain understanding from knowing that we want your Erda experience to be positive and will do everything we can to make sure that happens even when things go wrong.
Erda Returns and Refunds Policy
We at erda have Returns and Refunds Policy in place to ensure things run smoothly and consistently. When you make a claim, we ensure you are treated fairly, responded to promptly and once your claim is validated, we make the payment back to your original payment method, or issue a Gift Voucher as appropriate, within 14 days but usually much sooner.
All products listed on our website are covered by our Returns and Refunds Policy, giving you assurance of fair treatment when ordering.
We will happily exchange, replace or refund any product that was purchased through www.erda.co.nz, if it is returned in its original packaging and condition, and accompanied by the invoice number, within 14 days of purchase. We will not be responsible for any shipping fees incurred for purposes of exchange unless the goods were faulty.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of erda and as legally required. If you are unsure of what product is best suited to meet your needs, or you have a curly question for us, please send us a quick email at email@example.com before you order and we will ensure you purchase the right product the first time.
Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Goods Returns
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to raise your concerns and we will do our best to remedy the situation to your satisfaction.
We have rigorous quality standards but there is always the possibility that a product is delivered with a fault.
Under the Consumer Guarantees Act in the event that goods sold are deficient or are faulty, the seller has the right to replace or refund the product. Follow the procedure below to return the product for inspection.
We package our products carefully and send them using an appropriate delivery method, so, you can expect your order to arrive in perfect condition. Very occasionally a parcel may get squashed and the contents inside suffer some damage.
If you suspect your product has been damaged during delivery, please do not throw away the parcel or cover in which the product came as the courier may need to inspect it. Follow the procedure below to organize a replacement product.
If you have received the wrong product, we apologize for the inconvenience. You are more than welcome to an exchange or refund – contact email@example.com to discuss your situation. We will happily organize an exchange once the incorrect item has been returned in a resalable condition.
How to make a return
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return or exchange a product.
2. We will send you clear instructions explaining what to do including how to return the product. Follow these instructions to package the item and send it back within 7 days. For valuable items we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage.
Please send the unused, unopened item, in original packaging WITHIN 7 DAYS OF PURCHASE to the provided address. On receipt of goods we will credit your original method of payment, minus original shipping charges. We do not refund postage costs for return of the item.
- In the unlikely event your item is faulty, please email us as soon as you have received your item at email@example.com
- For a valid claim under this section, we will either send out a replacement product, repair yours at no expense or offer a full refund. In addition, we will pay reasonable return postage costs.
- Where your return results in a refund rather than product replacement your total refund will be the cost of the original product purchased together with any associated postage plus reasonable return postage costs. We will make the refund to your original card, or re-issue Gift Vouchers, no more than 14 days after your return is finalized.
What you can’t send back under Erda Returns and Refunds Policy
Unfortunately, some items are non-returnable:
- Specials or sale items.
- Any product that due to copyright laws means it cannot be returned
- Any product that due to hygiene issues would be inappropriate to return (this could include items such as products sold with a hygiene seal like cosmetics, perfumes or lip balms).
- Anything that’s specially made to order for you or customized.
Please do not destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you have contacted erda and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any loss in value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
Where you return a product that was purchased using a gift voucher any refund due to you will be made in the form of a new gift voucher.
If you have any further questions about this Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org