Organic Shaving Bar - 100 gms
About the Product
Switching to a sustainable lifestyle is all about unlearning, trying out new things and going for what suits us the best. When it comes to personal care, there’s a range of options available for every skin and hair type. Erda Shaving Bar When it comes to delicate skin, like our face, the nourishing ingredients present in the Erda Shaving Bar go a long way to keep the skin supple.
Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Mango Butter, Kokum Butter, Stearic Acid, Natural Fragrance, Rice Bran Oil, Avocado Oil
1. Closer shave
2. Increased hydration
3. Less ecological impact because there is no aerosol application
4. Contains natural oils
5. Palm Oil Free and Cruelty-Free Accredited
Instructions to use
1. Preferably shave after a hot shower.
2. Give your shaving brush a good soak with hot water and shake well, to log out water. We recommend using natural brush bristles for richer lather.
3. Swirl the brush over the surface of the shaving bar to generate a rich lather - it will be bubbly at first, but as you swirl the lather will become rich and thicker. DO NOT soak the shaving bar in the water.
4. Apply the rich lather with the brush on the shaving area. It's your skin, so be gentle and make sure the rich lather settles well on the area. Preferably wet the shaving area, before application.
5. For a very close shave, re-lather and shave gently across the grain.
6. Make sure you use a good razor that is pre-sanitized. DO NOT use rusted razor.
7. Dry the shaving bar, before restoring it back in its container for longer life and retaining the quality, fragrance and longevity.
8. Apply a natural alum bar / beard oil / facial oil to moisturise your skin.
9. Try and use an antiseptic cream before using an after shave lotion.