Pamper your face with the face brush made with white boar bristles and a natural bamboo handle (Phyllostachys pubescents).
MATERIAL - Bamboo
BAMBOO HANDLE (Phyllostachys pubescents) - This kind of bamboo is mould resistant, hard, tough and free from any moisture.
WHITE BOAR BRISTLES - these bristles are very soft and will not make your face hurt. White boar bristles are good for a healthy massage on the skin as these can promote blood circulation
SPA QUALITY DESIGN - Premium natural bristles are strong, yet flexible enough to avoid irritation. The ergonomic wood handle is easy to hold
METHODS - dry brushing/wet brushing - meant for both occasions
FUNCTIONS - WET BRUSHING
1. Soften and disinfect the bristles in hot water for a few minutes before use, apply a facial cleanser, and gently massage the surface area of the face with the brush
2. GET A DEEPER CLEANSE - Natural bristles deep cleanse and remove dirt, dust, makeup, oil and impurities gently and effectively from the face in comparison to your hands or a washcloth, allowing you to get more out of your facial cleanser
3. BRIGHTEN YOUR COMPLEXION - Facial brush gently removes dead skin and minimizes imperfections like fine lines and age spots. Great for dry skin brushing!
4. All-natural bristles are great for exfoliating your face, and preparing the skin for shaving - open hair follicles, raise stubble and help to combat ingrown hair
5. Face brushing should be done daily for best results, twice a day is better
Size - 14.5*3.8cm, thickness - 2.8cm.
Weight - 31gms
We also recommend cleaning your brush with rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide every few weeks to prevent bacteria growth and keep your brush - and your skin - in great condition.