Euphoria Massage Oil (Almond oil base) (25 ml)
About The Product
Your health and beauty is our duty!
Carefully formulated to assist natural balance in the nervous system, this therapeutic massage oil offers an effective natural response to tension and stress. Busy schedules, sore muscles, stressful times, fatigued body - whatever the story - when it's time to calm down and quiet the mind this relaxing blend can help restore creativity and vitality. This Massage Oil contains Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Lavender.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering. It helps regulate sebum production, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, guards the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins, reduces the chances of future breakouts, helps to eliminate unpleasant odours and reduces the appearance of the signs of ageing.
- Used in hair, Cedarwood Oil is known to cleanse and enhance circulation to the scalp, tighten the follicles, stimulate healthy growth, reduce thinning, and slow hair loss
- Used medicinally, Cedarwood Essential Oil is reputed to protect the body against harmful bacteria, facilitate wound-healing, address the discomforts of muscle aches, joint pain or stiffness, soothe coughs as well as spasms, support the health of the organs, regulate menstruation, and stimulate circulation.
Ylang Ylang is renowned for its mood-enhancing, sedative, antidepressant, beautifying and aphrodisiac properties. It is beneficial for the immune system, cardiovascular system and endocrine system, relaxing the body while liberating the mind of negative emotions.
Lavender oil is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to heal minor burns and bug bites. Research suggests that it may be useful for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness.
Directions To Use
Take a few drops and rub it on your body. Our oils can be applied at any time of the day but to get the best results, apply before you go to bed. Just a few drops will go a long way so use sparingly! You can even use our oil in the bath by adding a few drops in your bathtub.
The Massage Oil
No Animal ingredient is used in our massage oils. We do not test our finished products on animals
- This blend is safe if applied as directed. Not for internal use: if ingested do not induce vomiting, drink milk, consult a health specialist.
- Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
- Therapeutic oils are used to support natural body processes for optimum health and well-being. The information here is NOT meant as a recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.